From:
"Barnett, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:31:23 -0500

The next Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area Celiac Sprue meeting will
be:

When:   Saturday, April 17, 1999, at 2 pm

Where:  Dolley Madison Community Library
        1244 Oak Ridge Avenue
        McLean, VA  703/356-0770

We will discuss the changes to the Washington Celiac Sprue Group and
meet our new Chairperson, Andrea R. Howe.  Andrea would like to
encourage everyone to bring information that you feel was helpful to you
in the beginning, when you were first diagnosed; as well as anything
else that you feel is important and belongs in the new member packet.
We are redoing it!  We will have the new frookie cookies to try and
anyone interested in going to dinner afterwards should contact Andrea R.
Howe at [log in to unmask]  If you need any other information please
contact Ms. Howe.

Sarah in Washington, D.C.