From:
Suzanne Romey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 10:52:57 -0400

I've been experiencing pain in my upper left arm at night for several
months.  I used to have bad shoulder pain, but that has disappeared and now
I have pain in my arm.  I sleep on my right side, but maybe I'm doing
something.  The pain sometimes spreads to my lower arm and even my side.
The pain keeps me awake.  It is different than when I had firbromyalgia
which was there all the time.  It seems like whenever I get worried about it
and decide to see a doctor it disappears.  I was wondering if anyone has had
these symptoms and if there was a reason to worry about it.  I see a doctor
in August.

Suzanne