From:
Holly Gallahue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:53:49 EST

Just by accident we made GREAT muffins especially for kids!!! Who knows maybe
someone out there has already done this but I will post anyway.

We took the gluten free pantry muffin mix and then added the M&M mini baking
bits (3/4 cup) I also used more milk than the recipe called for since there
stuff can sometimes be dry, anyway while I was mixing in the M&M's they
started melting and turning rainbow I was careful to not over mix because I
liked that effect. Baked them and they are so cute my daughter just loves
them. Not much for the healthy aspect but great for our first thanksgiving GF
and going to someone else's house.

take care,
Holly