Stacey Groppe <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 May 2003 14:52:23 EDT

I only received a few responses.  One person said they contacted company last
year and said it was GF, expect for obvious  ones like Cookies and Cream.
Also told me it was in the archives and to check there.

Go to www.goodhealthpublishing.com for a guide called the Gluten/Wheat Free
guide to Eating Out. It has Bruster's and 49 other restaurants in it and
their GF/WF supplied menu items. You can order the guide over the internet
or by printable order form.

Thanks for your help!

stacey