From:
Linda Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:13:14 -0500

Hey Listmates,
 I came across a low carb diet bar at Walmart that 8 of the 9 flaovors they
have are GF. They are called Think Thin! Only the S'mores flavor is NOT GF.
 These seems to be a healthy alternative (with over 20,000 mg of amino
acids plus calcium and 13 essential vitamins and minerals.)  Also they are
a sizable meal replacement bar, 2.1 oz (60g). I have only tried the French
Toast Lite and Peanut Butter flavors so far, but they seem good compared to
some low carb bars. I am a fairly sensitive Celiac and have not had any
problems with eating these.
 They have all the allergy info on the label and also you can check it out
at their website: www.thinkproducts.com.
 I just thought I would pass this along.
Linda