From:
Uri Markus - The Write Connecti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 20:09:11 +0200

Dear List,

Thank you for the prompt replies to my son's problem with Quaker oats.
You were all quite encouraging and supportive. I guess I should have
asked if someone had called the Quaker company, which, as it turns out,
someone indeed had, sometime ago. The answer is that Quaker does admit
to cross-contamination. I assume that would go for any of their other
products as well.

Well, my son is doing better. As soon as he "gets it out of his system"
he feels better. Many of you reported being ill for some time
afterward. He felt better immediately.... Except that now he has an
asthma attack. The oats either ran his system down (and fast) or else
it's because the weather has changed again. Can't know for sure.

In any case, thanks again for "being there".

Sharon Marcus