From:
"Mary R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 22:45:33 -0400

I just discovered that  one of our health food stores carries 100%
buckwheat soba noodles.  But I didn't purchase  any tonight because I
realized I don't know quite what to do with them, i.e. I have no recipes
specifically to do them best justice.   Anyone out there have recipes to
share?  I'm abstaining from tomatoes, soy, and eggs (among other things)
because of other food allergies.   Thanks!   I enjoy the flavor of kasha,
so I am looking forward to trying the noodles- occasionally- they're
$8.88/lb!!

Mary R.