From:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:50:04 -0500

Steve Carney, Managing Director of  CLC Nutraceuticals LLC, has verified
that the above product is gluten-free.  In fact, they have now revised
the product label and their website to state that it is gluten-free.
For further information, go to
http://www.ncb3.com/

I have no financial interest in this company.  Mr. Carney is an
acquaintenance of mine.  In our conversations about his business, I had
recently inquired about the gluten-free status of this product, and had
suggested that they state the fact the product was gluten-free on their
labels and website.  Mr. Carney was very receptive to this idea and
instrumental in implementing these changes.  Should you wish to contact
him about any further information about this product, you may email him
at [log in to unmask]