From:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:23:14 -0400

Please join The Portland Maine Celiac/DH Support Group in our first
Celiac Disease Walk for Awareness and Research

Saturday, May 15, 2004  -  4 p.m.
Portland Back Bay - starting at Payson Park
Approximately 3 1/2 miles

75% of the proceeds from our Walk will go to the University of Maryland
Center for Celiac Research.
25% will support local initiatives

The University of Maryland Center of Celiac Research is an institution
engaged in clinical care, diagnostic support, education, and clinical
and basic science research in Celiac Disease.  The paramount goal of the
Center for Celiac
Research is to increase awareness of celiac disease in order to provide
better care,better quality of life, and more adequate support for the
celiac disease community.

Let's support the work of the University of Maryland.  Come out to
Walk!  Ask your friends, family,
and colleagues to sponsor you!

For more information and to obtain pledge sheets, contact:
Donna Doucette [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Phone:  207-829-6485

Bernadette Darby  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
207-490-5375