From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 01:04:50 -0400

Don't dread your summer vacation. Stay healthy and take your gluten-free goodies with you.

It's time to make your vacation simply scrumptious and worry-free. Yummee Yummee understands the difficulty of traveling on a restricted diet. With over 25 years of gluten-free experience, we are well aware of the need for summer fun even when you follow a gluten-free diet. Don't let your dietary restrictions stop you cold. Enjoy the heat and all the summer fun. See why it really is "One Mix ... Endless Possibilities!" with our mixes and recipes.

Dreamees mix makes life easy. Order a Dreamees mix 4 pack, and we will send you the Gluten-Free 100 Microwave ebooklet for FREE. Make pizza, brownies, cookie bars, enchilada pie, mac and cheese, even soup for a rainy day. These simple and fast microwave recipes are Yummee Yummee! You can even watch our demonstration videos online. Remember, reserve a hotel room with a microwave and mini-fridge. Eat Yummee Yummee gluten-free for your entire vacation.

Have fun this summer and eat healthy!

The Yummee Yummee Team

P.S. If you are in the sun, make sure you have good sun screen. But, if you get a sunburn, try this trick to soothe the pain and burn - Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Gently rub the oil onto the skin. You might smell like a salad for a bit. But, the oil rehydrates your skin rather quickly. Continue to treat once or twice each day until the burn is improved. Do NOT use on severe sunburn; seek medical attention.

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Yummee Yummee Videos: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/ddvideos.html

TheDreameeDog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thedreameedog