From:
Lucia Roman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lucia Roman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:28:07 -0800

<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Hi fellow celiacs,

I'm sure many of us can relate to the pain and suffering of not knowing
what's wrong with our bodies before being diagnosed as Celiacs.  It may
seem strange to some, but I for one enjoy sharing in stories of others'
successes in overcoming their illnesses through Gluten Free living.  Here's
a touching story from Travis Sky Ingersoll who maintains
travsgoneglutenfree.blogspot.com about his struggles and successes
overcoming the odds and pain and suffering of not knowing he was Cleiac to
finally figure out what was happening to his body and become a healthy and
happy human being.

http://glutenfreehelp.info/allergies/a-touching-celiac-story/

Enjoy.

Lucia