From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:48:56 -0500

We have been using San-J's low sodium, GF soy sauce, but are very
disappointed with our current bottle.  WAY too salty.  It's hard to
believe that it is considered low sodium.  The response from the company
was discouraging: Batches differ and, in spite of being low sodium
technically, sometimes the soy sauce still tastes salty.  I made a
recipe the other night that called for only 2 T of soy sauce in the
marinade, along with 3 T of sherry and cornstarch.  The dish turned out
sooooo salty that we could barely eat it.  Does anyone have a good
recommendation on a real LOW-SODIUM, GF soy sauce????  (Okay, I know soy
sauces tend to be salty, but this one was beyond description!)

Joy in Arizona