From:
Julie Swintkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Swintkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:41:21 -0500

Just a reminder to all. Grandma Ferdon's is a 100% Gluten Free food
production facility located in Hayward, Wiasconsin. Grandma Ferdon's was
created by a Celiac for all Celiacs. We offer fully cooked Entree's,
Bakery, Soups, Snacks and much more. Visit our website @
www.grandmaferdons.com to view and shop all of our delicious products.
After you,ve made your shopping list give us a call and we'll get your
order out either that day or the next. Remember, we are a family run
operation dedicated and created to you the Celiac. If you have any
questions about us or our products please feel free to call us at 1-800-464-
2415.
   Also we have added or will add the following retailers to our ever
growing list to be even more convenient to you.
             Hy Vee                      Omaha, Nebraska
             Schmitz's Economart         Spooner, Wisconsin
             Festival Foods              DePere, Wisconsin
             Chequamegon Food Coop       Ashland, Wisconsin
Please support these and all our retailers. If you are unsure of a retailer
near you please give us a call. Thank You all for your support and we look
forward to continued service to you in the future.