From:
Julie Swintkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Swintkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:58:03 -0500

Just to update our friends on a couple of things. Following are the
locations you can find Grandma Ferdon's products other than through our
website:
   Festival Foods   Eau Claire, Wisconsin
   Festival Foods   Onalaska, Wisconsin
   Fresh and Natural Foods  Shoreview, Minnesota
   Good Harvest Market   Pewaukee, Wisconsin
   Great Low Carb Foods  Arlington Heights, Illinois
   Gluten Free Cupboard  Rochester, Minnesota
   Low Carb Market  Madison, Wisconsin
   Natural Farms   Madison, Wisconsin
   Natural Alternative Food Coop   Luck, Wisconsin
   Natures Pantry   New Richmond, Wisconsin
   U-Bake   Madison, Wisconsin
   U-Bake   Janesville, Wisconsin
   Bay Natural Food Coop   Green Bay, Wisconsin
   Weavers Country St
ore   Fall Creek, Wisconsin

  Also remember, you can order from our website (www.grandmaferdons.com)
or better yet shop on our website and call us with your order (1-800-464-
2415). By calling we can select the best method of shipping for you at the
lowest cost. we would like to thank everyone for your kind words and
support through our first year of serving the Celiac community.