From:
Ann Speer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Speer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:11:49 -0800
I kindly thank you for all the responses I received, w

Dear Listmates,

I kindly thank you for all the responses I received, well over 60.

Most people think our son is a celiac. We do too. Many suggested to order test from Enterolab. We did it immediatelty  and just received the order today. Some suggest to put him on  a gluten free diet right away. Many suggested to INSIST on a biopsy.  We are waiting to see what the lab results are and if negative we plan to go t a doctor in the Orlando area. My husband had such a bad experience dealing with the doctors down here that we rather not go through that again. They had him in and out of the hospital for every kind of test. No on could figure out and when my husband dx  himself the gastroenterolist laugh and said no way.

Suggestion of doctors: Dr. Nora Erhardt, Orando & also a good ped gastronenteroligist with Neumors Clinic in Orando, a man but don't have a name.

I will update later when we have Luke on a gluten free diet. I will be asking for lots of receips for kids. Will make our kitchen gluten free and everyone will eat like us.

Ann & John