Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:10:05 -0800
From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>

Dear List Mates,

Here is a bread recipe for those adventuresome yeast bakers who are tired of
corn starch, tapioca starch, or rice flour being the major components in the
bread they eat. Go to http://base.google.com/base/a/16661711451457779271 or
http://base.google.com and search for "Gluten Free Mostly-Whole Grain Bread"
(You can use quote characters in your search specification).

Tell me the changes you have made to the recipe to improve it. I'll modify
the recipe and cite your changes.

Vic from Sunnyvale, CA