From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:28:11 -0400

Nearly all BeautiControl Skin Care and Make-up products are Gluten-Free.  I
am a clinically diagnosed Celiac and a BeautiControl Consultant.  Contact me
directly for detailed information and recommendations. I can provide
up-to-date ingredient lists as needed. Read below to find out about some of
BeautiControl's great, GF problem solvers.

MAINTENANCE:  Gluten-free skin care products provide the ideal way to get
and keep healthy, beautiful skin.  Only BeautiControl provides Skin
Condition Analysis with patented Skin Sensors that allow you to customize
your maintenance regimen to your exact needs.

REPAIR:  Looking for the fountain of youth?  BeautiControl found it! The
Regeneration Gold repair products provide firmer, smoother looking skin and
actually reduce fine lines.  See results in as little as two weeks.

PREVENTION:  Bathe your skin in the antioxidant power of vitamin C coupled
with a powerful, yet gentle, sunscreen.

GREAT MAKE-UP:  Beautiful, blendable, high-quality make-up at reasonable
prices.  Contact me for specific recommendations; this make-up works for
everyone.  Ask me about color analysis services too.

*Skin care and cosmetics are thoroughly tested for safety and ingredients
have been chosen from those with the lowest rates of contact sensitization.
In addition, eight weeks of testing by independent, board-certified
dermatologists are performed to achieve the most hypoallergenic products
possible.

**All BeautiControl products have a money-back guarantee.

Order directly from me or on-line:
www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Caryn McLain