From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 05:42:01 -0400

Place a BeautiControl order from me via phone or e-mail on August 1 through
August 15th and receive a 20% discount on orders over $50 and 15% on orders
less than $50!! If you order over $100 you can pick one additional product
at half-price!!!  Since this is a current inventory sale, there are limited
quantities and colors.

The special discount is NOT applicable for orders placed through my webpage:
www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn--- but you can go look there AND see all
the products and then email me at [log in to unmask]

I will be at our annual convention August 2nd until August 4th and won't be
checking email, but feel free to leave an order.  You can check out my web
page to see all of our fabulous new products! The National Convention is
Dallas, TX. I'll be bringing back the newest Fall Colors, Fall Fashion
Trends and great New Products.

I am glad to recommend GF products and send you more information.

Caryn McLain
Beauty and Image Consultant
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn