From:
Christine Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:02:58 -0700

Hi!

   I wanted to tell people on this list about a free cook book.  A bunch
of ebook authors got together to make it and it turns out that a few of
us either have celiac or have a kid with celiac.

       Not all of the recipes are gluten free but there is a wheat free
bread,  a crustless quiche,  and some cookies that just use oatmeal.
(Yes, I do use them for my kid--I did the reading and feel that the
cross contamination is minimal.  We all have to make these decisions.
Please don't email me if you don't use oatmeal.) Anyway, it's free and
it's an ebook so all you have to do is download it.  It's on my web
site.  Http://Christine_Duncan.tripod.com/freecookbook.html   Once
you've got the download, you'll need to unzip it, then you can just
print out any recipe that interests you.

    I'm going to try a recipe called Pancet.  It's a chicken dish made
with rice noodles and it sounds like something my family would like.

                                    Christine in Colorado