From:
Debra Boutin-Grad Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 03:39:54 -0400

Jane & Molly,

Molly may not want sushi in her lunch box, but in Japan (I am told)
they take the equivalent to sushi rice and make little rice balls with
things in the middle.  I guess fruit, nuts, vegetable, pieces of meat
could be used in interesting combinations inside.  I have a friend
whose kids loved peanut better and jelly inside the little rice balls.
I've been investigating such rice myself so that I can make these (NOT
in my case with peanut butter and jelly) for my lunches.  My friends
kids loved them when they were in Japan,  Molly might also.

Debra Boutin