From:
David Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 11:01:27 -0600

Lundberg Farms, the makers many tasty treats, has a great website:
   www.lundberg.com

They have a complete page discussing celiac disease and seem to be quite
aware of the challenges our diet presents, including the problem with
some tamari sauces.

They state:

We have only four products of our entire line of 75+ products that are
not gluten free, or may have ingredients that could be a problem for the
very sensitive:

    a.. Organic Multigrain Rice Cakes
    b.. Savory Mushroom Quick Brown Pilaf
    c.. Italian Herb Risotto
    d.. Garlic Primavera Risotto
Our other products, to the best of our knowledge based upon the most
current research, are gluten-free and safe for those sensitive to the
gliadin protein found in gluten.

So the good news is maybe there is hope for us.  I do not have any
financial interest in this company.  Just a very satisfied customer.