From:
Sandra Lutz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Lutz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:30:50 -0800

Thanks to all the responded to my question.  I said the pain was in the
muscle, but I'm not sure if it's the muscle or the joint.  Sitting for any
length of time is uncomfortable.  While my doctor doesn't like the term
fibroymyalgia, she is treating me for it anyway.  I am on Amitriptyline for
a sleep disorder.  It has helped a lot.  I no longer fall asleep waiting for
the light to change.;-)

Several people said I should have my blood sugar checked.  I am hypoglycemic
so I don't eat a lot of sugar.  (I used to.)  Since going gluten free and
eating lower on the glycemic index, the spells of low blood sugar have
stopped.

Several people with fibro said they had similar problems.  Gentle exercise
was suggested also, along with stretching.  I'm trying that now.

It seems my doctor has said what all of you said, she just doesn't the term,
fibromyalgia.  She also gave me some Viox for pain.  Does anyone else take
it?  I know it's GF.  I checked.

Thanks again.  This group has always been very helpful.

Sandy