From:
Sandra Lutz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Lutz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:37:58 -0800

I get a burning, raw sensation on my skin that feels like a sunburn, but
nothing is there.  I've had it on my forearms before.  It has come and gone
over the last several years.  Now the muscles on the back of my thighs are
sore with a burning type pain.  This has gone on for several months.  When I
sit for any length of time it can get pretty uncomfortable.  My doctor has
mentioned fybromyalgia, but says she doesn't like that term.  Anyone else
have this type of problem?

Sandy