From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 15:52:57 -0800

Thankyou everyone for the multitude of reponses to my question about the
relationship between Celiac Disease and Parkinson's Disease. I hope I
successfully forwarded the responses to everyone who requested them. (I'm new)
My aunt who died of Parkinson's has two grown children with their own
children and the information will be useful to forward on to them. So far I
think the likelihood is high that Celiac will be diagnosed in some of these
family members.
Thanks again!
Susan @VVIC.ORG