From:
Pixilated <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 14:14:54 -0700

Hi, I purchased a "Patisserie De France Tiramisu" yesterday at Trader Joe's,
and was getting ready to dive in, when my husband (the ever watchful gluten
fairy) said:  "Hey, this has 'flour' listed as an ingredient!  Do you know
what KIND of flour it is?"

Of course I don't!  The carton says it is a product of France, and it was
listed on TJ's Gluten Free Products list.  Is anyone familiar with this
product?  Have you tried it and/or called Trader Joe's to find out about the
GF status?

TIA for your help,
Lynda Swink
(who is drooling in anticipation)