From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 18:51:39 -0400

Freeda Vitamins has been discussed on this list in the past. They are a
Kosher firm and all of their vitamins are GF, lactose-free, and free of many
other things. I recently visited them and bought some things. Getting home I
noticed that I was charged 20% less than the prices that were on the bottles
and listed in their catalog. And I had used my credit card.

Yesterday I went back and bought some more things. I asked about the
discount. They said they give 20% to all regular customers. Having noticed
that a flyer with their catalog said they gave 20% to "all members of the
leading health organizations" I asked about the members of this list. They
replied that they would give a 20% discount to everybody from the Internet.

Shipping is $3.50 on US orders under $100, and free when over that. Shipping
is additional on orders to other countries.

 Freeda Vitamins
 36 E. 41st St.
 New York, NY  10017

 212-685-4980