From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:52:26 -0500

There was a question about changing milks.  There is a trick to painless swithing.  The first couple of days mix 75% old or cow's milk and 25% new.  After a few days, up it to 50=50.  Then 25% old and 75% new.  They will never notice the change.

Goat's milk is an ideal choice..it is natural, closest to mother's milk, does not not create mucous, and is not related to middle ear infection.  As a Speech Professor, I was shocked to learn that there is a 90% correlation between middle ear infections and drinking cow's milk.

Get a note from your md that you are lactose intolerant and save the receipts for the goat's milk.  You then take that off your taxes as a medical tax deduction.  I was ausited by IRS the first time I submitted them, sent in copies and received a 'THANK YOU NOTE' from the IRS and have never been audited since.