From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2009 16:46:56 EDT

In case you  had not heard about it or seen it, attached is from the
Whidbey Marketplace  advertising the upcoming class.
Whidbey Island GIG
Gluten Free Artisan  Bread
Come join us at Living  Green Natural Food on Monday September 21, from
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm for a fun  afternoon of learning. In this class we will use
a variety of gluten free flours  in an innovative, simple manner to create a
wonderful loaf of artisanal bread.  This versatile recipe can easily be
adapted to include seeds, nuts, herbs,  olives and cheese. The basic recipe
calls for dairy and eggs, although we will  look at dairy and egg free
alternatives. We will also explore the basics of what  makes a successful loaf of
gluten free bread. Please come with curiosity and  your own experience.
Taught by Kathleen Rauch of  Intimate Living. $25.00 per person. Please
contact Living Green at 360-221-8242  to pre-register. Space is limited to 12
participants.
If you are  not able to attend the GF Artisan Bread class on Sept 21, there
is another class  on Sunday, Nov 1 from 3-5 pm. Contact Living Green in
Langley for  pre-registration
Whidbey Island GIG