From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 21:39:54 -0600

Abigail and listmembers,

You will be happy to note that Hershey's Special Dark chocolate bars are
also GF and dairy free!  Walgreen's had the big bar on sale for 2/$3 and I
have stock piled an embarrassing number of them.  I am going to make
chocolate coins for my daughter for the holiday.  Does anyone know where I
can get candy molds in the shape of coins?  It's our family tradition and I
can't buy the "ready made" kind anymore.  I have verified this information
with the company, but you should always call and check just to be sure.
Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanza to all my new GF
friends!

A healthy new year to all.

Bev Wahl