Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 20:30:17 -0700

Hi Listmates,
I appreciated you incredible help so much on my last question regarding
celiac and diabetes together I decided to bounce another one off of all
of you.

I am interested in purchasing a grain mill to grind our own flours.  I
have been to the archives but could not get an answer to my question.  I
wonder if any of you owns a KitcheAid grain mill.  If you do, or if you
know of someone who has used one I would appreciate your opinion of it.
I currently own the KitchenAid mixer and buying the grain mill would be
cheaper than purchasing the Whisper Mill.  How do these two mills
compare? and what grains can you grind in each?

Thanks so much for sharing your wisdom.

Jennifer in AZ