From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:27:22 -0400

Thanks to everyone who replied to my query about frozen gluten free cookie
dough with your favorite brand.

Here are the names of all the companies people mentioned:

www.celiacspecialties.com
www.gfgreatbakes.com
www.sweetchristinesglutenfree.com
www.glutenfreeda.com
www.glutenfreepantry.com
www.molliebglutenfree.com

The overwhelming majority of you prefer Gluten Freeda's products in this
catagory.However, as their products are sweetened with friut juice (which I
don't like in cookies) I'm going to try the cookie dough from Joan's GF
Greatbakes first. Her bagels, English muffins and pizza crusts are the best I've
had and they aren't great for gf products, they are just great! If Gluten
Freeda brings their line to GA, I'll give them a try but I'm not ordering a 4-pk
of cookie dough that I might throw out. Been there, done that as I'm sure all
of you have.

For those of you who want to try Gluten Freeda cookies, many suggested
cutting them into 3rds or even 4ths per cookie. They are huge as prepared
and you can make the dough last longer if you make normal sized cookies
instead of giant ones.

Thanks again - as always the listmates came through in a big way!