From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:22:41 -0400

I already have a favorite gluten free pizza crust mix (www.gfnfoods.com /
pizzeria style crust mix) but some times you need something super fast and
tasty. I recently read about Dad's gf pizza dough
(www.glutenfreepizzacrust.com) but rice flour is the base which I typically
don't like. Have any of you tried this product? If so, how does it compare to
Amy's rice crust pizza (which I don't care for)? I have a great recipe for crust
that I use when I run out of Gluten Free Naturals mix, so please don't send me
a recipe to make my own crust - thanks!

Now for cakes - the only gf cake I've made that was edible, was Cherrybrook
Kitchens Chocolate GF cake. What do you suggest for white or yellow cake?
Again, I don't want a recipe for a cake because I have several of those as
well. Thanks so much!

I will summarize for both questions in one post.