From:
karen brinser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 18:05:27 -0400

Hi All,

Just wanted to drop a note to get some advice.  I see the gastro consult
tommorrow to determine if I have CD.  My mother has CD which wasn't
diagnosed until they found that she had small bowel adenocarcinoma.  She
has been overweight most of her life.  I am overweight also and have
(ITP) low platlet count which is also autoimmune in nature.  My
anti-endomysial antibody test came back positive but with a low titer.

Is there anything in particular that I should question my gastro DR.
about?  I have also been iron deficient anemic all my life. I appreciate
your input, wish me luck.

Karen