Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 22:24:08 -0400

*  DELUXE GRAND ORIENT TOUR
   Thailand, Cambodia & China
   November 6 ~ 20, 2006
   EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT $150 per person

   During my recent trip to meet with our agents in China, I was able
   make a change in our itinerary that makes this remarkable Tour
   even more exciting. We have added a day to our trip and were
   able to accomplish this with no additional cost to our members.
   We have also extended our EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT until
    June 14th.

*   CLUB MED CHRISTMAS GETAWAY
    Punta Cana, DR
    December 23 ~ 28, 2006

   What a great present for the whole family.  For years you have
   asked for a tropical Gluten-free Getaway for the holidays. That's
   why we're surprised that reservations have been so disappointing.
   If we don't have enough participation by August 11th we will
   have to cancel.

*  SAFARI in KENYA II
   July 22 ~ August 3, 2006

   This exciting Getaway is "Sold Out" and we have a waiting list -
   just in case.  Let us know if you would be interested in joining us
   next year for a similar Safari to Tanzania and Mt. Kilimanjaro.

*  CLUB MED SANDPIPER "FAMILY" GETAWAY II
   Port St. Lucie, Florida
   July 8 ~ 15, 2006

   We have a great group of families anxious to enjoy this unique,
   award winning All-Inclusive Family Resort. The only one of it's
   kind in the USA.  Great facilities - Kid's programs from 4 1/2
   months to 17 years old - and that all important all-u-can eat
   Gluten-free food. We can still take reservations on an "as
   available" basis.  Give us a call !

*  CLUB MED WINTER GETAWAY III
   Cancun, Mexico
   February 11 ~ 18, 2007

   This is the ALL NEW Cancun Village which won't even open
   until November. A big part of the "gang" that have been on  I and
   II are already signed up.  Join us and see why so many of our
   participants say that each year it's "almost like getting together
   with family" - the gluten-free, fun part of the family.  Bring your
   friends and family - gluten-free or not.

*  We're working on our 2007 Gluten-free Getaways and on our
   "Going Out To Eat & Traveling Gluten-free" Workshops.

CHECK US OUT http://bobandruths.com FOR COMPLETE UP
TO DATE DETAILS ON GETAWAYS, WORKSHOPS AND
MORE.

If you would like to receive our Quarterly Newsletter - have first
availability on our most popular Getaways - discounts on Workshops
and more:

Send you check for $40 Annual Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's     22 Breton Hill Rd     Baltimore, MD  21208

Give us a call at 410-486-0292 if you have any questions !