From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:59:30 -0400

Bob is away and asked me to make this post for him.

Please all questions to Bob at

                                   HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

*   DELUXE GRAND ORIENT GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAY II
     November 6 ~ 20, 2006
                         THIS GETAWAY IS OFFICIALLY A GO

JOIN US in experiencing the Magic and Beauty of Thailand, Cambodia and
China ! November in the areas we'll be in is an ideal time to visit. We
will be taking in Six (6) of the top one hundred places to visit in the
world on this trip. The Great Wall of China [one of Mankind's most
extensive construction projects]; The Forbidden City [home to 24
emperors with 9999 rooms]; The Terra Cotta Warriors [2000 year old
life-size warriors, horses, chariots attired in battle dress and in
formation]; Yangtze River Cruise [Three Gorges Dam is the amazing
highlight]; Temple of the Emerald Buddha in Thailand; and, last but far
from least Angkor Wat [a UNESCO World Heritage site is of course the
best known of the temples in this Khmer Empire and is probably the
largest religious monument ever constructed, supposedly taking thirty
years to build.

The best memories we have of our Orient tour in 2004 were of the people.
Contrary to popular thought - the Chinese people on the streets are very
warm, friendly, smiling and open to us. It's not unusual to have them say
"kneehow" (Hello) to you as you pass on the streets. Since English is the
second language taught in their schools - many wanted to have friendly
conversations - especially the teen-agers and young adults.

This Gluten-free Getaway should be even more exciting and memorable than
our first in 2004.  Five-Star Hotels - First Class Tours - First Class
Transportation - and, of course, Great Food - and as always the company of
a great group of  people from all over.

(We have a female and a male who would entertain rooming with someone of
the same gender so that they can save the single supplement cost of this
Getaway. If this is of interest to you - please contact us and we'll set
up the introductions.)

*   CLUB MED WINTER GETAWAY III
     Cancun, Mexico
     February 11 ~ 18, 2007

The Valentine's week party will be at the All New Cancun Village. This All-
Inclusive resort (Yep - everything but the airfare is included in the
price) is the site of this years band of Gluten-free revelers. Bring your
friends and family - Gluten-free or not.

IN THE WORKS FOR 2007:

APR     CARIBBEAN CRUISE
             Central America/Panama Canal

MAY     CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA (CIA) mini VI

JUN     SAFARI IN TANZANIA
             Mount Kilimanjaro & the Serengetti

JUL     CLUB MED SANDPIPER FAMILY GETAWAY III
             Port St. Lucie, FL

AUG     BALTIC & SCANDINAVIA CRUISE & TOUR

OCT     EUROPEAN RIVERBOAT CRUISE & TOUR

If you would like to receive our Quarterly Newsletter -
have first availability on our most popular Getaways -
Discounts on Workshops and more:

Send your check for $40 Annual Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's   22 Breton Hill Rd.   Baltimore, MD    21208

Or;  Give us a call at 410-486-0292 is you have any questions !