From:
Jack Korte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Korte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:24:13 -0500

I received no responses that had knowledge of GF menu items at Buffalo Wild
Wings.  I have since received a response from Buffalo Wild Wings and am
posting it for your info.

Thank you for contacting us concerning gluten in our sauces. Marzetti
produces all our dressings and sauces and cannot guarantee that any of the
Buffalo Wild Wing dressings or sauces are "gluten free". All of these
products contain distilled vinegar, which is fermented from ethyl alcohol,
which can be derived from wheat. Therefore distilled vinegar may contain
trace amounts of gluten. For the most part, this trace amount is
inconsequential, but patients with celiac sprue may be concerned. The Thai
wing sauce and Teriyaki sauce contain wheat from soy sauce in addition to
distilled vinegar.