From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 18:16:39 -0500

We here at Chicken Paradise ( www.chickenparadise.com ) are preparing to
attend the GIG Educational Conference at DFW  just one month from now!  We
have arranged for an inn/dog/garden/chicken-sitter to hold down the fort
here  at Chick P while we are visiting with many of you at the conference.

We look forward to meeting you there, and hope you all plan to bid at the
auction on the San Antonio Extravaganza which will include two nights stay
at  Chicken Paradise, along with meals at three of the gluten-free friendly
restaurants in town, plus some other treats that are not finalized yet.

In case you aren't the highest bidder, don't fret.  You are welcome to make
reservations that will suit your vacation plans, and we promise to give you
our gf concierge service.  We provide all our guests with a book of gf
friendly places in town, and a rather extensive library of celiac books and
cookbooks.  You can also schedule a tour through my gf kitchen if you are
looking for ideas on how to set up one of your own.

Hope to hear from you soon, and look forward to seeing you at the DFW
Marriott, the Hoedown and the Gala dinner and auction.  For more conference
information go to www.gluten.net .  Early registration prices are still in
effect!

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas