From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 08:31:17 -0500

Alamo Celiac GIG  would like to invite you to attend our support group
meeting on Saturday, May 17 at 12 noon to be held at Covenant Presbyterian
Church, 102 Roleto Drive, San Antonio, Texas.  We hope you will come and
join us for a potluck lunch.  Remember to bring a list of ingredients for
your dish.  If this is your first visit, just bring yourself and enjoy our
meeting.  Family members are welcome.

There will be a "panel of experienced celiacs" with a total of 36 years of
living the gluten free lifestyle.  You are encouraged to bring your
questions about coping with your own gluten free situation.  You can ask
questions about cooking, baking, preparing regular meals for one person, or
anything you don't fully understand.  Be thinking about what you always
wanted to know but were afraid to ask!

If you have questions, or need more detailed instructions on how to find us,
please e-mail or call me.

Anne Barfield

Alamo Celiac GIG

San Antonio Chair, Membership