Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 01:36:48 -0500

Sue Newell asked about trying bile salts and pancreatic enzymes.

I noted that celiac disease causes symptoms in me similar to cystic fibrosis,
so I bought enzymes similar to what CF patients take.  What a difference.  My
eyesight got sharper, I got more energy, I felt more cheerful, you name it.
 I have just started cleaning up the mess in my house and yard for the first
time in months!  This is on top of taking vitamins and being very careful to
eat food that has great nutrition value and lots of natural roughage.  At
this rate, I may actually get well!

Patty in San Francisco