Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:15:09 EDT
From:
Robin Moorman <[log in to unmask]>

Just wanted to inform anyone who may be interested about the info I received
from my inquiry to Mary Kay Cosmetics regarding any theie gluten-free status.
 The letter I received from Mary Kay Consultant and Medical relations states
that "because of the vast number of raw materials we receive from different
sources, it is not possible to guarantee that our products are completely
gluten-free.  Additionally, the information below may change without prior
notice, as we introduce or modify our products."  It goes on to state the
ingredients they are aware of that celiacs should avoid.  It also suggests
that you should consult with your physician for any medical guidance.
HHHmmmmm, now what do I do, guess this is one of those better safe than sorry
issues.

There is a number you can call if you would like to speak with someone or if
you have any questions.  1-800-MARYKAY  (627-9529), Mon-Fri, 8am to 7pm,
Central time. It says they will advise Consultant and Medical relations of
any inquiry, and respond promptly.  I am assuming they would be happy to send
out a product ingredient book like the one I received to anyone who had
questions.   Okay, now on with the search for guaranteed GF lipsticks that I
actually like...........any suggestions, please feel free to email me
personally.   Thanks!!!!