From:
"Moreland, Benjamin J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 14:03:00 -0500

This might be a local thing, but the last time I checked out Burger
King, I couldn't eat the French fries because they cooked them in
the same oil as the onion rings, thus the ingredients of the French
fries were a mute point.  I *do* appreciate this information greatly
and will still send a note of concern to Randy.  Not only does the
"gluten-free"ness of a place such as Burger King effect my son
and myself, but since I belong to a group where I usually pick the
restaurant, they stand to lose between 10 and 40 people per
dine-out event.

ben moreland