From:
Tom Hyde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 19:55:38 -0400

I am beginning to make plans for a long bike ride for this summer.  I have
not done this before and I am in the process of asking many people advice
on how to do this.  Food is alway an important consideration.  especialy
for us ciliacs.

I get many suggestions about food, but they all indicate a diet high in
carbohydrates and low in protein.  When they suggest carbohydrates they are
always talking
pasta
bread
beer

That's not going to work for me.  Does anyone have suggestions for types of
restaraunt food, convenience store foods, and items to carry on the bike.

A different issue - any comments on Chinesse food.

Thanks

Tom