Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 1995 05:25:06 -0500
N>Does anyone use the Nutrition InfoCentre of the American Dietetic
N>Association    1-800-366-1655 toll-free Monday to Friday 9AM to 4PM
N>                                         Central time?
N>
N>If so, were the dietitians helpful?
N>Jean Fremont,  RD

Jean;
I called. No info on CD. No reference to a dietician knowledgeable
in CD. I believe a nutritionist who received material from our group has
now associated herself with ADA as a reference for our area. She happens
to be the same one who told me I had to accept "reality", not attempt to
change it.  You did ask. Here's my answer! Good luck.AMS