From:
Dianne Rothenbuehler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 10:27:04 EDT

Just thought I would pass along this email from the Oral B company in
response to my gf toothpaste inquiry.

Dianne
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in OralB.  OralB does
not add gluten or wheat as an ingredient in toothpaste products, however, it can
not be ruled out during the processing of some raw ingredients that may be in
the product.   If you have a sensitivity to either gluten or wheat we recommend
not using OralB toothpaste.

I hope you find this helpful.  If you need further assistance feel free to
contact me.   Thanks again for visiting our website.

Sharon Sullivan
OralB Consumer Service 1669267a! ??
www.OralB.com