From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:58:48 -0700

Hello Everyone:

Since so many of you have asked me for help with the dairy-free aspects of
your gluten-free diets, I've written a new booklet devoted to that topic.
It's called "Dairy-Free and Delicious: Tips for Using Non-Dairy Alternatives
in Cooking"

The 28-page booklet is packed with ideas, tips, and my secrets for making
dairy-free ingredients work well in our gluten-free cooking. For example, I
tell you to make dairy-free food taste better, how to choose cheese and
yogurt, and what to look for when you choose dairy-free milks. I also
suggest brand names that I've tried in my own test kitchen so I know exactly
how they perform.

After many requests from you, there are also recipes for Sweetened Condensed
Milk, Homemade Yogurt, and a variety of milks made from soy, rice, or nuts.
This is especially helpful if you have other food sensitivities beyond
gluten and have to be extra-careful when reading the labels of dairy-free
foods. And that sweetened condensed milk recipe will come in handy when you
prepare Valentine's Day sweets.

This booklet joins my first booklet, "Gluten-Free Baking: Tips and
Techniques from My Kitchen to Yours" an 18-page booklet that explains some
of the food-science issues underlying our gluten-free baking. It contains
lots of information that isn't included in my cookbooks.

These booklets are continuously updated and are only available on-line at my
web site for $6.95 each. You will need a computer, an e-mail address, and
PDF software to download them. They are not available in hard copy. You may
also call me at 800.741.5418 and place your order. Or send a check for $6.95
to Savory Palate, Inc., 8174 South Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122.

Thanks and Happy Valentine's Day.

Carol Fenster, Ph.D. - President/Founder

Savory Palate, Inc.

8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122

Phone: 303.741.5408

Award winning books, cooking consultant for food sensitivities

Subscribe to the FREE e-newsletter, Carol's Culinary Cues, and order books
at www.CarolFenster.com

This information is CONFIDENTIAL and intended only for the recipient.