From:
Pam Anderegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:28:04 -0400

The recipes available from "Smarter Dollar"  are incredibly rich and
also many are filled with wheat and cheese which we "don't" eat.  Most
of us are lactose intolerant and unless we're all being NAET treated and
want to get fat on foods that basically are no good for us... I don't
understand the point of having this site bookmarked.  Though every one
has the right to choose for themselves,  why choose unhealthy eating?
Now that I CAN eat whatever I want, I still eat with great care so as to
keep blood pressure and cholesterol and weight down.  Isn't that what
most of us want?

Pam
Auburn, NY