From:
Abigail Neuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 14:58:34 -0700

Below is a copy of an response I received from Morton Salt, assuring me that
the Dextrose in their table salt is only corn derived.  It sounds like they
were thorough in their research in this matter.  I became concerned when I
realized that dextrose can be derived from wheat and that Morton Salt
contains dextrose.  Now I begin to wonder about salt as an ingredient.  At
least we know that if a company uses Morton Salt, it is gluten free.
---
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/
Join the Monday night Celiac chats from 8PM - 10PM ET
and the celiac forum at: http://www.medsupport.org

Salt Info <[log in to unmask]>