From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:11:48 -0500

When:
    Monday Feb. 15th
    6:00 p.m.

Location:
    Pilgrim's Market
    1326 N. 4th Street
    Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814

Come early and shop!!

We have secured the community room at Pilgrims Market in Coeur d'Alene for this special meeting.

Susan Gauen will be our guest with a cooking demonstration using some of her recipes found in her beautiful and unique cookbook "Celebrating Food" It is geared for those who are gluten-intolerant, but also has options for people who may have allergies to dairy, eggs, soy, corn, food-dyes, peanuts, and shellfish.

Also we have some samples to try from "Mixes from the Heartland" for members to try.

RSVP please
http://www.meetup.com/NorthID-EasternWA-GlutenFree/calendar/12374217/
or 208/699-5913

Please join us in welcoming Susan!