From:
Mildred Oberkotter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:39:05 -0400

I told you of my phone conversation with the manufacturer of Ginkgold.  She
informed that the caramel ingredient comes from corn.   I received three

One thanked for the info on the corn source of caramel.  (I understand that
wheat is also another possible source for caramel, and that we all need to
check this out).

Two shared that ginkgo bilboa, even tho not a gluten, is disagreeable with
them.  They don't use it at all.  (I have just stopped using it, and saw
the end of my diahrrea experience!)

Could anyone enlighten us why ginkgo bilboa is a problem for some of us?  Is
it the similiar situation with canola oil?   How many of you List members
need to avoid that herb?

Thank you all!

Mildred Oberkotter - California