From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 1995 10:22:35 -0500

> Can anyone tell me at what type of store I can purchase Methylcellulose.

Since you are having trouble finding it, I recommend that you order it
from Ener-G Foods of Seattle, WA. (800) 331-5222.

Several Celiacs here in Florida have discovered, the hard way. That
xanthan and guar gum, when not stocked by the local health food store, can
be double in price when requested as a special order.  This is interesting
in that many items can be special ordered at no additional cost by the
store, sometimes in quanties of one.  But for some reason, the limited
nature of these gums does not give the consumer a price break.

Regards,

Michael Jones, [log in to unmask]
Living a wonderful, GF life in Orlando, FL USA